The change in ownership of our venue Temple Cowley United Reformed Church will affect the organisation of our sessions including how we register, hold and share data. In the meantime:
- Paper registers showing those attending sessions.
- An email list on the secure Mail Chimp platform of participants who have asked to be kept up to date with news from Cowley Table Tennis. This list is not shared with anyone or used for any other purpose than Cowley TT news updates. All emails contain a link so that recipients can easily unsubscribe.
- Contact and emergency contact details provided by participants are on a card index system kept under lock and key.
- Named volunteer supervisors at regular sessions collect basic contact information and have access to registers and participant details.
- Over-55s sessions are supported by Oxford City Council’s Go Active programme. Participants are asked to complete a Go Active registration card which is passed to Go Active staff.
- Cowley Table Tennis players who have Table Tennis England membership should refer to Table Tennis England‘s data protection policy.
We will respond to Subject Access requests as and when they arise, and within one month of the request being made. We will delete or destroy your personal data held by Cowley Table Tennis on request.
If you have any concerns not addressed by the above, please contact Anne Borrowdale.